-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|159|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Photo-chop challenge...

Mon, 25 May 2009, 11:15
spinal
OK guys, lets get some simple community based fun going. The idea of this simple game/challenge is that we start with a photo of something, typically a background of some sort, then we each take turns to add to it in some way. By the end, we will have a wonderful community made arty thing.

Rules
1. Always use the last version of the image posted so that nobody's left out.
2. To keep the first rule in tact, reserve your place in the queue. That way we don't get five people submitting changes to the same image. (a simple "I'm next" will do, then come back and edit your post when you finish your addition).
3. Keep it "safe for work", remember we have all ages visit the site, so no nudity.
4. Do not edit out someone else's work, that's not nice.
5. Use the full size image, not the thumbnail.
6. Keep the image at the original size and use a lossless format, we don't want the image to get noisy and squiggled by the end of this.
7. No double edits, once you have had your turn, you must let someone else have a go. After that, you can come back.

OK, here is image #1.

and to show what I mean, i'll make the first edit...

So that's the next image to use, have fun everyone.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Mon, 25 May 2009, 11:28
Phoenix
Alright, then I'm next.

|edit| This would be the smoking bear. |edit|
Mon, 25 May 2009, 12:01
mole
Me me me!

Mon, 25 May 2009, 14:57
flying_cucco
Are you out tiki? Shotgun.

A pattern is emerging Jungle? Check. Plane? Check. Polar Bear? Check... LOST anyone?

Locke is going for some tasty bear steaks.
Mon, 25 May 2009, 15:17
Jayenkai
This game is too slow! (especially given time-zone complications)

A better game would've been "Here's a picture I took, piss about with it", and then seen what came of it.
To be fair, I considered doing that a while back, but figured the Newsletter was already looking a wee bit too "B3ta" without adding a photoshop challenge each week!!

Hurry up Cucco!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Mon, 25 May 2009, 16:50
HoboBen
Oh hell guys, use JPG for photos! Set quality to 100% and you won't loose any detail.

-=-=-
blog | work | code | more code
Mon, 25 May 2009, 16:59
Jayenkai
But... PNG is lossless.. isn't it?

DEATHEGG!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Mon, 25 May 2009, 17:49
CodersRule

Don't ask why I added Brad Pitt's face in. Because I don't know the answer.
Mon, 25 May 2009, 17:52
blanko1324

Classic Sci-Fi.

-=-=-
My Twitter
Tue, 26 May 2009, 04:05
mole
C'est moi.

Tue, 26 May 2009, 10:31
Jayenkai
Oooh, me, me, me!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 26 May 2009, 11:10
blanko1324
Sneaking two turns Jay?
Tue, 26 May 2009, 12:30
spinal
have as many turns as you like, just not in a row, there has to be at least one edit between your goes.

|edit| my turn |edit|

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Tue, 26 May 2009, 13:05
mole
Ha! I'm in hysterics at Spinal's one XD. Brilliant!

[I'm not holding a turn with this post; maths revision ]