-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|679|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Puff Dog

Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 14:52
GfK
America invents the best thing since.... er.... Linkage
Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 14:52
Jayenkai
Ooh, that looks nice. I might have to try to find the recipe. Wonder if they've got all the ingredients at my local Tesco?

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 18:59
therevillsgames
Over here in Oz, we've had Puffy Dogs for years:

https://shop.coles.com.au/online/mobile/qld-metro-the-pines/marathon-hot-dogs-puffy-cocktail-frozen-20-pack

Cant recall if I've seen them over in the UK...
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 03:41
Jayenkai
Sausage Rolls..
They're called Sausage Rolls, and have existed as long as pastry and sausages!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 06:09
steve_ancell
One thing I know about sausage rolls is to never buy the Wall's ones again, full of mechanilcally recovered crunchy gristle, fucking disgusting!. I wonder if them Puff Dogs are the same old mechanically recovered crap?, probably more than flippin' likely!
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 06:15
GfK
Morrisons sausage rolls are the best.
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 06:27
Jayenkai
I can't stand a Sausage Roll when the pastry's too crumbly.
When you take the first bite and your clothes are absolutely covered in crumbs that you can't get rid of for the next hour or two, that's just bloody annoying..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 06:49
GfK
Morrisons ones do that... but the trick is to use the bag they came in as a makeshift bib!
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 07:04
Jayenkai
Even worse is when you're out in town, and buy a Greggs Sausage Roll.. All over your coat!!!
Hampsons are marginally better, but if I'm heading to Hampsons, I'd much prefer their Sausage and Baked Bean Slice..
.. Do they still do those?! I've not been to Hampsons since pre-op..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 07:15
GfK
Never heard of Hampsons!
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 07:19
Jayenkai
Hmm..
No idea how national they are, then.
Also, apparently, they've been rebranded as "Sayers", although not sure when that happened.
I've not been into town for a very very long time!!!

Either way, the best pasties are, of course, Carrs Pasties..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 22:19
therevillsgames
Sausage Rolls..
They're called Sausage Rolls

I was just showing you guys "Puffy Dogs", as the Yank version was called "Puff Dogs"...

To me a sausage roll is minced sausage meat inside pastry, not a full sausage.
Mon, 26 Jun 2017, 02:42
spinal
For a second there I thought that snoop had changed his name...

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!