-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|701|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> On Topic -> WIP - DDC : Daily Doodle Challenge

Fri, 23 Sep 2016, 03:49
Jayenkai
If you have a better name suggestion, post it in the thread!!
-=-=-

A week or so ago, in the "replace the polls" thread, I suggested a type of Pixelart game which could go on the frontpage.

This week, I started work on it, and today I figured it'd be a good idea to keep a Dev diary.

Day 2

It's currently a little bland looking, and isn't even vaguely done, but the basic grid is at least showing up, and the Zoomy box appears to work well.

Next on my todo list is adding a few icons to the GUI, as well as working out how to get the thing to function correctly on an iOS device. Because, right now, it doesn't!!

For reference, the left hand boxes will be for the usual draw, line, box, fill, whilst the colours will be over on the right.

All in basic, standard HTML!
*phew*

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 23 Sep 2016, 05:45
cyangames
Reminds me of my old zx81 image maker thingy, cool stuff!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Fri, 23 Sep 2016, 11:10
Pakz
I was working on a pixel editor in blitzplus. It is here https://cromdesi.home.xs4all.nl/ on the front page. The code is on bb.com archives.

Maybe there is something you can copy from it? On the screenshot there are the features. One feature I liked myself was being able to check a box next to the color to write protect the color on the grid. But if you have only a small image then it wont really be useful maybe.

I am spending more time drawing lately. So much to learn still

Looking forward to see more of this.