-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|644|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> KORG Gadget update : July 2016

Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 03:42
Pakz
Korg Gadget has a sale now and 3 new gadgets! Linkage
Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 03:42
Jayenkai
*throws money at iPad*
Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 03:58
Jayenkai
Oooh, I do like the new chippy Namco-enhanced 8-bit thing.
LUVLY

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 04:02
Pakz
Yeah. I might go out and buy a itunes card today and buy that chip like gadget. One mentioned it is sid chip like on gadget facebook page.

I do need to buy a faster ipad one day since when going more than 4 tracks it stars lagging on the ipad mini 1.
Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 04:08
Jayenkai
Easter Egg : Hold down the Start button, then use the "Page Select" knob to play.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 04:15
Jayenkai
Lots of new varied sounds. Cool!
Thanks for the headsup, Pakz!

Although, I'd've eventually noticed.. I check the App Updates list daily. eg, ICQ got an update, yesterday!!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 01 Jul 2016, 10:19
Jayenkai
Done entirely with the new Namco "Kamata" gadget.
https://soundcloud.com/alodare/i-say-kamata-you-say-komato

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 02 Jul 2016, 06:05
Pakz
I used gadget during the soccer match last evening and thought I made something really nice. Thing is I used the headphones and without it it sounded really bad. After uploading it to soundcloud and checking it on the laptop speakers.
I was at my parents house when making it and the tv was really loud. I don't know what went wrong I thought I made something really good this time.

The sale is until the 17 this month. I have extra drums in the im1 and there is a lot of bass sounds in there to. So the two other gadgets I might not need. I might buy the chip sounds gadget soon. I already bought another itunes card for it.

Black friday with the 50% discount is in a couple of months so if I hear good things about the other gadgets I can get them then.

I also recently discovered the Yamaha mobile music production tool for ipad. Not that expensive and the sound of it sounds good to. Might get that one to this year.

Edit : Your music I always like jay I commented on the last one. reminds me of The amiga song fire and ice.
Sat, 02 Jul 2016, 07:27
Jayenkai
Nowadays I tend to stick to London and Kingston for basic synth and drums, then Darwin (the IM1 app) for pretty much everything else.

But the new Kamata synth will be added into my regular mix.
I've already used it for "Memories of Chaos - Part Two" !!! (But you'll have to wait to hear that one.)

The amount of money I've spent on this thing, though. Bloody 'ell!
Definitely worth it, though.
Very comfortable to use, and does everything I need.
And infinitely easier than FLMobile turned out to be.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 03 Jul 2016, 13:46
Jayenkai
Sneaky Peek at a future ALChoon.
(May or may not evolve from this)

"Memories of Digging"
: Download

This one came together alarmingly well!

Instruments used.
1 layer of Kamata
2 layers of Kingston
7 layers of Darwin
1 layer of Bilbao which houses recorded and resampled samples of a lot of Kamata's drums, so I have them all in one layer.
and 1 layer of London with my favourite drum settings.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''