-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|698|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Pancake Noms

Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 10:18
Dabz
Happy pancake day everyone... I've had two of them shakey bottle things... Supposed to get 12 pancakes... Mine made 8! Nom Nom Nom Nom

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 10:18
Jayenkai
No pancakes here. We knew it was coming, adverts everywhere. Usually the adverts include the date, but none seem to have done that, this year. As a result, we didn't realise it was today until about half one in the afternoon. D'oh!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 10:45
spinal
i have a little bag of batter ix in the cupboard, will attempt a late night snack for tonights tv watching.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 13:02
rockford
I made some for the missus this pm - she loves'em. I'm not fussed and rarely eat them.
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 13:27
therevillsgames
LOL @ you guys buying premix batters... its just milk, egg and flour!

Pancake day isnt big over here so we tend to forget until I go to a UK based forum/website, but we'll make some over the weekend
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 13:44
GfK
LOL @ you guys buying premix batters... its just milk, egg and flour!
It boggles the mind! Like supermarkets that sell tins of pre-sliced mushrooms and packets of pre-grated cheese! How long's it take to grate a bit of cheese??!
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 15:11
cyangames
Pancake Day! Time to play some suitable music!

View on YouTube

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Tue, 09 Feb 2016, 22:00
Dabz

its just milk, egg and flour!

Yeah, bone idle... But, one doesnt care, I picked up the shakey pancake bottles at 2/1 which cost a pound... Which I used all of it, if I went out and bought even a bag of flour, that's probably 50p or something, whatever was left would be wasted anyway... And, no mess... One pound, bargain!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit