-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|696|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Top Gear V3

Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 04:41
GfK
Matt Le Blanc (from out of Friends, and not funny at all) is new Top Gear presenter. Linkage
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 04:41
Jayenkai
How bizarre...But not 100% improbable. As for "Not funny at all" I'm not sure I've seen him being himself. He's usually doing actor'y acting.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 04:45
GfK
That's because he's an actory actor. Not a presentery presenter!
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 04:56
Jayenkai
There's only one way to find out!!!

.... No, wait, that's a different show.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 08:01
Dabz
The thing I liked about top gear was the "Britishness", the stubborn bulldog attitude... It was great!

So... We'll just have to see how it spins!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 08:19
Jayenkai
I was somewhat hopeful that this would be a "new" Top Gear, as drastic a change as from original to 2000's shows were.
The fact that The Stig is there, along with the same tired looking logo, suggests that that probably isn't going to be the case.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 08:22
GfK
I'd sit and watch it if I knew for sure that Matt Le Blanc was going to get punched. >
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 08:29
Jayenkai
Would also be nice to see Robert Llwellyn doing a weekly Electric Vehicle section, but whether that would break the "bloke'ish" feel of Top Gear, I'm not sure..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 10:39
Dabz
On about cars... Bloody Halfords...

The land rover went in for a service and they picked up the front two tyres were low on tread and needed changing... Fair do's, they said the back two were perfectly fine and would see me wayyy past the MOT!

Cushty, now since then, it's had a repaired (Almost now new) propshaft and I've had the timing belt done as well (With new water pump and other odds and ends)

So, gets a letter off them today, remember, it wasnt too long before I had the prop done, and the cam belt wasnt done long after that... Anyway, they sent a letter saying that when my Landrover was last in, they noticed that the tread on the tyres was getting low and I should bring the landrover to the garage for a safety check!!!

The cheeky bastards... It's has two brand new tyres on the front and they even said the back two were well in good nick!

So, what this means is, they are lying to me, they've printed some generic bull shit off their system and sent it out to everyone that has work done in the garage... Okay, all companies do the spam shit, but the worst kind of liars are the ones that forget what theyve said... And Halfords have just done that!

And because of that... One will be taken the MOT elsewhere!

Tits

Edit: Corrrrr, just tweeted my first Twatty tweet! IIIIIIIIIIII HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Thu, 04 Feb 2016, 11:30
GfK
They're not nicknamed "Halfrauds" for nothing! I wouldn't let a Halfords employee listen to the radio in my car, let alone have them near it with spanners!
Fri, 05 Feb 2016, 12:19
Hotshot
Eddie Jordan joined TOP Gear !

Their own TOP Gear BBC will be flop !
Fri, 05 Feb 2016, 14:01
GfK
Eddie Jordan is a total numptard. Didn't even know jack shit about F1, let alone cars in general.

I'll bet Clarkson, Hammond and May are howling at what the BBC are doing.
Fri, 05 Feb 2016, 14:15
Jayenkai
*shrugs*

You never know.
Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 15:04
Jayenkai
More Peoples!

There's more to Top Gear than just Chris and Matt.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 11 Feb 2016, 15:09
GfK
Never heard of Rory Reid or Chris Harris.
Fri, 12 Feb 2016, 10:45
Dabz
Schmitz is okay, shes got more balls then most blokes, other then that... Nahhhhh, still not getting the vibe!

Dabz

-=-=-
Fri, 12 Feb 2016, 10:56
rockford
With so many presenters it's definitely not going to have the "buddy buddy" vibe and jokes that the old show had. Without that, it's really not going to be Top Gear. It'll probably carve its own niche though. It'll be interesting to see how many of those presenters remain for the next season...
Fri, 12 Feb 2016, 10:59
GfK
To be fair, Top Gear had got very stale in recent years. Maybe a change will do it some good.