-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|675|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Downloading my Video?

Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 12:03
Hotshot
You know when I upload the video and then people can download the video to see somethings wrong with game I have made.
Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 12:06
rockford
Are you wanting to create a video of a game you've made?

Are you needing a video-creation tool?

There are lots of freebies available, including CamTasia. Windows 10 also has a video grabber too -
reviews.gizmodo.com/windows-10-is-hiding-a-great-video-capture-tool-1719196149

If that's not what you are talking about then sorry, but I don't understand.
Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 12:07
Jayenkai
There's lots of places to do things like that, but for general video stuff, I tend to stick to YouTube.

If you'd rather it be unseen by the general public, you can set a video to Private, so only people who are sent the link can see the video, and then easily remove a video once you know it's been seen by all.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 12:20
Jayenkai
Ooooh, that Win10 grabber's nice and handy!
Thanks for that tip, Rockford!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 12:32
Hotshot
Are you wanting to create a video of a game you've made? Yes but rather basic shoot em up as havnt added bullets or collisions yet.

I going to used dropbox and take it from there.
Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 13:07
Jayenkai
Dropbox does work, but posting videos there will use up all your space allowance, quickly!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 03 Feb 2016, 13:42
GfK
Plus, making stuff publicly available on DropBox won't give great download speeds. Unless they've changed it but it used to be seriously throttled.