-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|471|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Amazon Prime Music

Tue, 28 Jul 2015, 08:35
Jayenkai
If you've got Amazon Prime, you now have included access to thousands of Amazon Music tracks. Head to Amazon to find out more.

I had a quick glance, and their selection of available music was, quite frankly, pathetic compared to AppleMusic.. But then AppleMusic is £9.99, and the Prime is "Free with Prime"..
... *shrugs*

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 28 Jul 2015, 13:09
cyangames
Ohh. Will do! Hopefully it'll have a mobile app!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Tue, 28 Jul 2015, 13:19
Jayenkai
It does, indeed. Already installed on my iPad, but,like I said the variety on offer from AppleMusic is insanely better, or at least for my kinda music it is..

I'm not going to complain, though, as I now have both AppleMusic and Amazon Prime Music available to me.

Much like NetFlix and Amazon Video, I expect there might be occasions when certain albums are available on one or the other, so it's handy to have both.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''