-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|453|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Change of Pace

Sun, 28 Jun 2015, 09:57
Jayenkai
To what?
Sun, 28 Jun 2015, 10:50
Jayenkai
One of my cousins started her own graphic design'y company.
No idea how well she's doing. .. I oughta talk to real-world people more often..!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 28 Jun 2015, 10:50
Dabz
Only reasonable way to do that now is to get your arse back in a classroom at college and nab some pieces of paper.

I would love to get my bot off the building sites, and thats the only angle I can see in getting something decent... Apart from flicking burgers in MickyD's!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Sun, 28 Jun 2015, 11:26
rockford
I know what you mean. I've been in nursing for 20+ years and I've had more than a few moments recently that I wish I'd jumped ship years ago.
Sun, 28 Jun 2015, 11:47
cyangames
I had been getting those feelings every summer the last few years, beimg self employed is fairly stressful, looking forward to tomorrow and longer weekends in the future. Omg and holidays! Holidays without stressing over how many angry emails i will come back to. Gamedev fridays ate going to be so my thing soon!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Sun, 28 Jun 2015, 14:15
cyangames
Only one way to find out I guess.