-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|695|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Boxing Mayweather VS PacMan

Fri, 01 May 2015, 16:08
Hotshot
It going be interesting...

Mayweather 146 LB
PacMan 145LB

PacMan going be faster fighter that Mayweather never face before. Mayweather need to be his very best for this fight by picking him off but the problem is PacMan throw almost 100 punches per rounds which is going be hard night for mayweather!

Other things I have notice is that his legs seem slow down last fight where PacMan got fast hand and feets.

I think PacMan should win this fight by either KO or on Points but again...Mayweather could knock PacMan out if he ever catch him!

Who do you think going win?
Fri, 01 May 2015, 16:19
Jayenkai
You'll have to excuse me for my lack of interest. I couldn't give a monkey about two idiots punching each other, repeatedly, in the face.
That, to me, is NOT a sport.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 01 May 2015, 17:18
Hotshot

You'll have to excuse me for my lack of interest. I couldn't give a monkey about two idiots punching each other, repeatedly, in the face.
That, to me, is NOT a sport.

You got own view and I got my view(I been watching Boxing since 80's)and that is that.
Fri, 01 May 2015, 20:13
therevillsgames
Did PacMan contact Atari to use the name
Sat, 02 May 2015, 00:54
steve_ancell
With the problems I have with my nose, I can guarantee I won't be taking up boxing in this lifetime.
Sat, 02 May 2015, 01:08
rockford
I don't get the thrill of most sports tbh, let alone just boxing.

I can understand participating in sports, but just can't see why anyone would actually want to watch them. And paying stupid amounts for the privilige.
Sat, 02 May 2015, 02:23
steve_ancell
I can't stand football either. Watching a bunch of peeps booting a bag of air around a field doesn't do anything for me.
Sat, 02 May 2015, 10:26
9572AD
All the games where PacMan has hands and feets are awful, so I'm going for the other guy.

-=-=-
All the raw, animal magnetism of a rutabaga.
Sat, 02 May 2015, 10:46
Dabz
Mayweather, 8th round... That's what I'd back if I was to shove 10 English snots on it!

Not fussed though... I'll be tucked up in the scratcher while they are giving each other a good hiding!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit