-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|594|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Cheesy photo moment

Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 03:16
steve_ancell
Here's a really cheesy photo of me, around age 3 or 4. I proper look like my son Lee in this one.

Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 05:38
Jayenkai
80s Jumper : Check
Cocked "Photo!" Head : Check
Godawful hairstyle that pretty much hasn't changed : Check
Amstrad Monitor in the Background : Check!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 06:08
steve_ancell
That photo of me is part of a bigger one of me and my sister Karen. In the full picture I am wearing dungarees with a Mikey Mouse on the bib as far as I remember. LOL
Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 06:14
Jayenkai
LOL! Awesome!

I don't think (AFAIK) that I ever owned a pair of dungarees. Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't subjected to such horrors!
I did have an obligatory 80s "Red Jumper with Rockets on it!" and it was my favourite jumper!! Can't find any pics of it, though

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 06:47
rockford
I don't have a single photo of me of when I was young - so here's one of me with a work colleague at a leaving do this week. My hair's a mess, but my hair always is!

Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 12:08
steve_ancell
Ask around friends and relatives Ian, I bet someone has a few of you somewhere.
Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 12:21
rockford
Yeah, my parents have them, but I don't have any.

I'm not photogenic and hate having my photo taken - it doesn't help that I'm hyper-photosensitive - meaning that really bright light *flash or sunshine) kills me, in the same way it toasts Gremlins and Dracula. Well, kinda. It gives me a headache in nano-seconds that lasts for hours and my eye stream for a while.
Sun, 19 Apr 2015, 12:35
spinal
Luckily I just sneeze