-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|702|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Film + TV -> Better Call Saul

Tue, 07 Apr 2015, 15:11
Jayenkai
And so ends season one.
When Smallville reached season seven or eight, I tended to watch it more out of habit than anything else. By that point, the stories were stale, and everything got a bit dull.

That's kinda how I feel about Breaking Bad's prequel, Better Call Saul. In many ways I'm only really watching it out of some kind of courtesy because I really enjoyed Breaking Bad.

If you remember watching Breaking Bad, you'll probably remember the first half of Season Five, when the plots became overstretched, and things kinda gently plodded along until it REALLY hit it's stride in the second half of season five.

That's also how I feel about Better Call Saul.
Nothing is happening.
In episode after episode, a story is being woven, the threads are being tied, and you get the feeling that something magical is just around the corner,
I reached the finale in a slightly bored state, ready to give up watching, but awaiting the magical big event that everyone online kept saying was going to happen.
.. And I watched that final episode.
.. And I watched as he stood calling bingo numbers.
... And I saw what was basically an extended episode of BBCs The Real Hustle...
..... And i watched a man drive his car, make a decision, then drive his car some more.

And I'm SO god damn bored with it!!!!

Ten episodes. Ten hours of TV.
Nothing happened
That's probably about 3 games I could've coded..
What a bloody waste!!!

Better Call Saul : Definitely not Breaking Bad

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''