-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|687|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> What Have You Done -> What Have You Done - Feb 2015

Thu, 26 Feb 2015, 05:40
Jayenkai

Ups

What did you get done this month?
  • New Roof!

Did everything turn out as planned?

Nope.
    Well, the roof did, but the coding didn't.
    I've started about four different projects this month, but haven't gotten far on any of them.
    This whole "but bigger" idea that I had for this year doesn't seem to be working out.
    In theory, it's a great idea, but realistically I don't appear to have the staying power to see a large project through to the other side.

AGameAWeek has broken me!!

Downs

What didn't you get done?
  • Lots

Why not?
    See above!
    In addition, I've been playing with the Daily Platdude Pixelart, and all the things that that requires.

Now

What are you working on right now?
    I'm lying on the couch, doing sod all.
    I know which of the current 4 projects I *should* be working on..
    .. If only I hadn't started thinking about the fifth....

How's that going?
    .... *sigh*

Next

What's the plan for the month ahead?
  • Unsure..

My current thought process is "this was much easier when doing AGameAWeek", and I think that's what's going to happen.
    Screw bigger and better.. Let's get back to the fun side of doing this.

---

You can copy+paste the BBCode from the box below, or structure however else you'd like...
    > Reveal 🔎

-=-=-
    ''Load, Next List!''