-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|426|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Kuron's Corral

Sat, 31 Jan 2015, 23:32
rockford
I definitely prefer this blue to the one shown before
Sun, 01 Feb 2015, 03:53
Jayenkai
Yeah, It's a slightly darker blue, and is actually quite nice looking now I can see it in a "real" photo!
In the older pic, it looked kinda washed out and "fake", but here it looks much more of a guitar'ish blue.
Nice!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 06 Mar 2015, 07:00
Jayenkai
$8.79 for ONE burger??!!

Bloody hell!!!!
Mon, 09 Mar 2015, 08:42
Jayenkai
Good grief!!!
I thought it was annoying having to deal with the occasional "my prescription might be at the doctors, or they might've already sent it to the chemist.. End up trying both.." issues.
To have three sets of people to deal with, each with their own set of rules, regulations, and lists of medicines...!
I don't envy you, Kuron!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Mon, 09 Mar 2015, 09:31
Jayenkai
Hmmm.. The docs shouldn't be allowed to change your meds without, at the very least, a phone call..
That's a bit screwed up....

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''