-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|569|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Jay is Resting

Fri, 30 Jan 2015, 12:26
Jayenkai
Very lazy day, today. Not sure I can keep up this ’’bigger game’’ thing, all year. Seems to require lengthier rest periods between projects!!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 30 Jan 2015, 14:52
Jayenkai
I'm taking my the year off from the comstant barrage of AGameAWeek, but I'm still making games, and it'd be nice to have at least a vague schedule of .. Probably one a month?!

*shrugs*
What can I say.... I get very bored, stuck in the house

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 30 Jan 2015, 17:46
rockford
I agree - don't put a schedule to anything and don't rush to start anything either.

I've not coded anything for over two months now and while I have thousands of ideas for things, I'm in no rush to start anything right now.

Remember that nobody else cares whether you release a hundred games a year or not. It might bring you a warm fuzzy feeling for five minutes, but there's then a yearning to create the "Next big thing." Break the cycle and you'll be less stressed and enjoy whatever you do next all the more.
Fri, 30 Jan 2015, 18:12
Jayenkai
I actually finished off Futrino because I was starting to get sick of it!!!
Two weeks was more than enough, looking at the same game. If I had the willpower, it'd have been much bigger.. But.. I guess I don't!!

I need to pick projects that will keep me entertained through their dev. I think that's going to be the hardest thing to do..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''