-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|698|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Simplification

Wed, 24 Dec 2014, 13:32
Jayenkai
What could I add/change on the site, to make certain things easier, or more obvious to new users?

1. I could really do with making the img tag scale things down a little better.. That's annoying, constantly having to edit everyone's posts to switch them to imgs!!

2. A LONG time ago, Kuron suggested I increase the size of the reply box. I just haven't gotten around to it, yet.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 24 Dec 2014, 14:39
rockford
While doing the Advent calendar stuffage (unless I missed something) I had to go back to "Your Uploads" to upload another image. Would it be possible to add an "Upload another file?" thingy after you've uploaded something?

TBH I don't think there's much you could/should do - new users will either stay because of the subject matters and us lot or they won't. It's getting them to come here first is probably the main issue.
Wed, 24 Dec 2014, 15:08
Jayenkai
LOL!
There's a "your uploads" thing up in the main menu, or alternatively click the "uploads" thing just above the reply box.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 24 Dec 2014, 15:18
steve_ancell
Kuron, the inbuilt windows magnifier might come in handy for the smaller bits. My mum uses the same magnifier for some stuff.
Wed, 24 Dec 2014, 15:28
Jayenkai
Ctrl/+ zooms in. I've ended up using it since switching to a 1920x1080 resolution on a 15" laptop. Get's tricky!
If you're using Chrome, it stores settings per domain, so if you zoom into SoCoder, the rest of the net stays how it oughta.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''