-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|617|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Swimming

Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 06:45
steve_ancell
Do my eyes deceive me!?, this place has been a crap hole since as long as I can remember. Linkage
Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 06:45
steve_ancell
When I say "this place", I mean Saltdean Lido, not SoCoder.
Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 07:01
Jayenkai
*cries* I'm trying my best!!!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 07:05
Jayenkai
The Water Place in Bolton was opened in 88. The Queen came to town, to open it!!
A lovely big swimming pool, with Wave machine, and a couple of slides. Nice place. Great for kids.

It closed in 2004, and was demolished in 2005.

Our councillors are fucking idiots.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 08:49
steve_ancell
The bit I don't get with Saltdean Lido is how it went to pot in the first place, it used to be part of one of the Butlin's franchises.

Nice site sketch Jay. LOL
Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 12:48
steve_ancell
Well, come to think of it, the Lido isn't actually owned by Butlins, but people that stay at the Butlins Ocean Hotel just behind it did used to hijack the pool. That in itself should have given it a useful status years ago.
Wed, 29 Oct 2014, 13:19
Jayenkai
Big businesses will happily take full advantage of such features.. But you dare ask them for support, and they'll pretend they didn't even know about it..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''