-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|470|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> The president's golf club.

Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 18:55
steve_ancell
Watch to the end, not what it seems at first, funny as fuck!.

View on YouTube
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:25
Jayenkai
I find this quite offensive, on the grounds of basic racism.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:27
steve_ancell
But religion isn't a race though Jay.
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:31
steve_ancell
*Crawls back into hole and switches back to Jungle IDE*
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:39
steve_ancell
I don't find this any more offensive than Achmed the dead terrorist really.
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:40
Jayenkai
When "Sickipedia" first turned up, it was about making filthy, disgusting and "sick" jokes. But always on the side of "clean".

It stayed that way for many years, until all the "blokes" discovered it, and invaded it with their "lad jokes" humour.
The site rapidly went from clean fun to casual racism within the space of about a month.
This left me incredibly uncomfortable, and I haven't revisited the site, since.

That's pretty much how I feel about this video. It's the wrong side of funny, for me. It's the "alarm bells ringing" kind of humour.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:45
steve_ancell
I don't know about Sickipedia, but you probably have a good reason to be against it. I just wish that people would stop tarring religion, race and terrorism with the same brush, I didn't notice any racist stuff in that video but then again I don't notice quite a lot of stuff in life.

Sorry if I offended you but that wasn't intentional.
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 19:49
steve_ancell
I just looked up Sickipedia, you were right, within the space of a minute I did see a few wankerish things on the first page.
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 20:26
steve_ancell
Kuron please can we drop this, I feel bad enough as it is knowing that I just upset Jay.
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 20:29
steve_ancell
Or, better still, can this topic be locked or deleted or something?.
Tue, 28 Oct 2014, 20:33
Jayenkai
RAWR!!!

Ok, I'll lock the topic.
End of.