-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|575|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> On Topic -> OUYA Plays AGameAWeek

Tue, 19 Aug 2014, 13:42
Jayenkai
At some point, tonight, TeamOUYA will (apparently) be heading to Twitch, and playing a bunch of AGameAWeek games.
They tend to store their Twitch Streams, so you'll be able to watch it back, later, and they also usually make use of cut-down snippets for their weekly YouTube advert-esque things.

If you're reading this "Live", then the Twitch stream should be Available Here.
No idea what time it'll be due to timezones and other gubbins, but it's supposed to be 2pm PST, which Google suggests is either 9 or 10pm GMT, depending on whether that's summer time or not, or other crap..
Geeze, whatever happened to Nike's @Time thing?!

Anyhoo, I'll post further links later on, once there's a recorded edition and stuff.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 19 Aug 2014, 15:12
cyangames
Guess it's @ 11? Or they're running late.
Tue, 19 Aug 2014, 17:05
Jayenkai
It eventually kicked off at about half 10 GMT, and they played through about 20 of my games (Although I lost count along the way)
I know there's a bunch they missed out, but, hey, can't complain!!

They seemed to enjoy things up until about halfway through, at which point it became obvious that they were starting to get a little bit bored.. Guess my games don't stand up so well when you play them all back to back like that!!

Watch it Here!

In a couple of days, they should be posting the mini-clip thing over on YouTube. I'll link to that once it's up.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 20 Aug 2014, 01:31
spinal
I think you need to make a point about the pronunciation being 'J&K'...

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Wed, 20 Aug 2014, 02:25
Jayenkai
I did, in the chat, but some folk tend to stick with what they' em started with.. Takes time to relearn!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''