-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|389|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Misc Gaming -> CVG website closing Down

Sat, 31 May 2014, 09:26
Hotshot
The godfather of Video game mag is like soul itself and once is gone then called lost soul as it would never been same again as I guess there is Please sign the Petition to save CVG:

Which is

Here the direct links

Linkage

if you want to save it from them closing down as I already sign em due to the fact I read CVG ever since!
Sat, 31 May 2014, 09:45
Jayenkai
I won't be signing. I haven't ever purposely visited the CVG website.
Maybe occasionally I might click someone elses link, but it's not as if I check the site every day.

Joystiq appears to be my frequently visited videogame news site, nowadays.

I do find it odd, however, that Future seem to be killing off their own important sites, whilst simultaneously buying the rights to things like Kotaku_UK.
Bloody minded stupidity, if you ask me.

Kotaku was fine the way it was, and CVG would've continued just fine, but.. No.. Future have to be idiotic.

*sigh*

It's the way of the world. Websites come and go, and when big corporations try to do things, they usually bugger them up and send a giant dragon in to destroy anything that's remaining.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 01 Mar 2015, 11:16
Hotshot
Yep it is been replace by gameradar+ and it look awful

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/
Sun, 01 Mar 2015, 11:24
Jayenkai
Joystiq has also recently closed, too. Shame to see all my regular gaming-news sites shutting down :/

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Mon, 02 Mar 2015, 00:48
steve_ancell
The petition is closed.

Only 165 / 10000 (1.65 percent), looks like they is fuxored.