-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|677|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Driver survives flying car ride.

Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 15:48
steve_ancell
This happend last night, just down the road from where I live. I saw the emergency services when I was on my way back from picking up my ex from Newhaven, but we didn't see the actual event, it happened about ten minutes before we drove by that bit.

The worry thing is that regularly I ride my bike along that undercliff promenade and it's never occurred to me before that a car could launch over that cliff and squash me at any time.

OOPS!, nearly forgot the linkage.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-27009338

Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 15:52
steve_ancell
And judging by the state of the car, that driver must have cast iron guts to survive that.

Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 16:00
Jayenkai
Fook!!!!!!!
Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 16:11
steve_ancell
Yeah, definitely a fook moment. I think that's just about put me off of riding my bike along there from now on, time to ride in a different area I reckon.
Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 16:17
steve_ancell
If he had been driving slower he would have hit the solid concrete underpass, fucknoze how fast he was traveling in order to clear that bit.