-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|468|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> C/C++/C#/Other -> How do I tell the ASP.NET Silverlight Application Type?

Mon, 06 Feb 2012, 14:21
Zhang JingChu
in Visual Studio 2010, whenever you create a new Silverlight application, you have a few choices to make. If you click on the check box to "Host the Silverlight application in a new Web Site", you can either create the new web project as a "ASP.NET Web Application Project" or you can create it as an "ASP.NET Web Site".

Now, there is some discussion on the internet as to which project type is best suited for which purpose. But this is not what I am asking here. I have inherited a project and I want to know what time I have been given. What sort of tell-tale signs can I look for that will tell me what sort of type I have?